Let's take a look at my 3 picks for the day:
1) Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brushes
- These brushes are some of my FAVORITE brushes. They are professional brushes made by makeup artist and entrepreneur Sonia Kashuk. I feel that they are of high quality and achieve great looks for a fraction of what high end brushes would cost. While MAC brushes (which are fabulous) are a bit costly ranging from $12 to $52 dollars EACH..you can get a whole set of Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target for $20 to $30! I think that is highly worth it! Visit http://www.soniakashuk.com/ or your local Target store to purchase.
2) Maybelline Eye StudioColor Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow
- I absolutely LOVE these little eyeshadows! These are super pigmented and go on so smoothly. The products are baked and help to achieve a pearly and shimmery look. They come in 10 beautiful shades (which I have purchased all of lol) that would compliment any eye color or skin tone. At $5 to $8 it's totally worth it. You can find these eyeshadows wherever Maybelline products are sold. Definitely check them out!
3) COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer
-Celebrity Makeup Artist Sam Fine RAVES about these bronzers! I tried them myself and simply fell in love. At about 6 bucks, the quality is fabulous. They are matte brozers with a slight hint of shimmer which look really natural. There are 3 shades; Light Bronze, Brown Bronze, and Ebony Bronze. I suggest getting all three! You can use these bronzers alone as a blush, under a blush to make that blush pop, or you can contour with them. You can find these wherever Covergirl products are sold.
Share your beauty deals and steals! Comment below!