Wednesday, August 25, 2010

..::MUA Spotlight: Makeup Artist Sam Fine::..























One of the highlights of my makeup artist career so far was the time I got a chance to meet one of my idols in the game celebrity makeup artist Mr. Sam Fine. Sam Fine is an outstanding talent and has painted the faces of many celebs such as Jennifer Hudson, Queen Latifah, Vanessa Williams, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell and supermodel Iman, just to name a few.











I have followed his career, read his books, and watched his DVDs. He is truly an inspiration to me!

(Click image to purchase the "Fine: The Basics of Beauty" DVD!)




.









Check out this interview with Sam Fine. He tells how he got his start as a Makeup Artist!




Here's a (older) video about my experience when I met Sam Fine..How exciting!

No comments: